2. Cleaning out the 2011 and 2012 papers from our filing cabinet. At this rate, I mine as well wait another 6 months and clean out 2013 while I'm at it.
3. Writing a new "About me" page. The current one doesn't even have any pictures of Eliza on it and I don't feel like it describes me well or my blog well either, for that matter. It's just awkward to write about yourself. Anyone want to do it for me?
4. Cleaning our bathroom. I'd rather not.
5. Clearing out the memory on my phone's camera card. There's over 1200 photos on there and I keep on deleting just two or three so, I can snap a few more. The problem is that I don't know how to delete more than one at a time. 1*1000, is a lot of time spent deleting photos.
6. Backing up my blog. I REALLY need to do this. Very important.
7. Getting rid of my maternity clothes. Whether we have more kids or not, I'm sick of those clothes. I need them gone. It's just a matter of going through them and finding a pregnant friend who wants them.
8. Giving the dog a bath. I don't even remember the last time we bathed Rosie. The funny thing is that she really doesn't smell bad at all. Or at least that's what we think!
And a couple favorites from today.....
He says he's going to take care of her forever.
So, please tell me that I'm not the only one who's not totally on top of it. What have you been putting off?