Now, more than ever, people eat with their eyes, and the evidence is all over sites like Facebook and Instagram. With that in mind, Top Chef judge and editor of Food+Wine magazine, Gail Simmons, has partnered with Cascade to discuss why presentation is just as important as preparation.
· From prep to plating: It’s more than just a great-tasting recipe, but also perfect presentation. Sparkling dishes, shining flat ware and spot-free glasses truly let you put your best food forward with culinary creations that pop!
·Gail recommends impressing with a Platinum Presentation: “The easiest recipes pop with unexpected, gourmet presentations. Drizzle bright sauces on sparkling white plates or layer desserts in crystal-clean glassware. Keep your presentation sparkling with Cascade Platinum, which keeps dishes perfect for anytime entertaining and impromptu guests.”
Recently I was given the opportunity to try out the Cascade Platinum Pacs for myself. I hate having a sink full of dirty dishes, but I also don't have a lot of time for doing dishes so, I love this product. With Cascade, I don't need to pre-rinse my dishes like I used to. Now I can load the dishwasher quicker and enjoy having an empty sink!
- Delivers Cascade’s best clean with a premium, advanced triple action formula that helps prevent residue on your dishes, and even filming on your machine.
- Scrubs away tough 24 hour stuck-on food.
- Eliminates the need to pre-wash dishes.
- Has the Grease Fighting Power of Dawn.
· Visit the contest landing page for information on how to enter and submit images.
· Each week, two contestants will be selected to receive a brand new Whirlpool dishwasher. Additionally, one lucky grand prize winner will receive a Platinum kitchen makeover!
The last entry theme is My Platinum Table (Entry Period: 6/24-6/30)
Show off your sparkling tablescape for your most special celebrations and you just might win!
To learn more about Cascade, follow them on Facebook and Instagram.