1. Squash on the table from a friend's garden.
3. Asian pears from my brother-in-laws Grandpa's house. Chopped up and then slowly simmered with cinnamon.
4. These make the whole house smell amazing!
5. Mini pumpkin chocolate chip muffins that the kids and I baked.
7. Hats....... especially babies on hats.
8. Candlelight dinners.
We've had a few days where we've been able to be home enough to feel cozy and also, we've had some fun family time at the beach. I love that our kids are getting used to family adventures and even in the rain, they're having the best time. Today Judah said, "We've never had an adventure like that before!", as we piled back into the car and stripped off our rain soaked jackets.
I'm recognizing that I'm not a huge fan of the gray days so, I'm trying to get ahead of the game and do little things like hang twinkle lights. These small changes seem to make a difference and help make it easier to say goodbye to summer. What about you, what are you enjoying about this new season?