So, without further ado, here are my favorites from this week:
1. Today is world Down Syndrome Awareness Day. Awhile back, I was able to spend a few hours with some folks who have Down Syndrome. After I left, my face literally hurt from smiling. They were the most wonderfully joyful and genuine people. This video is so beautiful, take a look.
This makes me want to start gratitude journals with our kids.
3. These Tissue Paper Chicks from Simple As That. The kids and I will be making these soon!
4. Amena Brown Owen & Ann Voskamp Spoken Word Video from the IF: Gathering. I love these ladies and this gives me goosebumps!
5. We Are That Family: 9 Things We Should Get Rid of to Help Our Kids. This is one of those things that's totally opposite of our excess indulgent culture and it's such a great reminder for us as parents. It's okay to say "no". It's actually great for our kids NOT to have it all.
6. This pie. Yum. And now I need a reason to make a pie. Doesn't it look good?
7. This Easter printable. Go here to print your own.
Happy Spring, friends. The kids and I made this today. Have a great weekend.