How to make your own handprint turkey:
1. Put some washable brown paint on a tray or a plate. Have your child rub his or her hand around in the paint, until it's covered.
2. Gently push their hand onto plain white paper.
3. After the handprint has dried for a few minutes, use a black marker to draw the eye and the legs.
4. Give your child a paint brush and let them finish off the turkey's face with some orange and red paint.
5. After your Handprint Turkey is completely dry, turn it into a card by glueing it to some cardstock or add some cute washi tape.
6. Talk with your kids about who they're thankful for and then send them the hand-made card in the mail.
I've had it on my to-do list to send the kid's school pictures out to family. I think we'll throw these Thankful Turkey's in as well.